Subject: Re: New Menu Design, Take 2

Re: New Menu Design, Take 2

From: Jean Boullier <jean.boullier_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 03:08:41 +0200

Nice, but...
1. Although it's interesting to see the range of numeric settings
recalled, the most interesting is the actual value and thus I would
prefer to see it >before< the cursored graphic and not after (which may
eventually be off screen depending on the current font)
2. Your displays of "LCD mode" and "Line selector" are wrong (inverted,
pun intended). And it's too bad since it is so easy to quickly check all
settings with your menu design!... In fact I think it is more useful for
us who play so much with various levels, language translations and so on
than for a "normal user" who would not change one's settings every now
and then.

Cheers. Jean.

PS: Beware: if you use the inverted bar as the line pointer you might
not notice the error since, in this case, it is not an inversion, it is
always displaying "Bar (Inverse)".