Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: Finally, FM Radio support

Re: Finally, FM Radio support

From: Roy Horton <roy_at_spiderdesigns.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 08:17:15 -0500

I just tried the latest build (3/6) and still no luck...
note: I got rid of .rockbox folder and ajbrec.ajz and rebooted to
Archos default, FM worked, retried latest build and no FM
Play...(thought it might have had something to do with my custom
files)
--
Roy Horton, roy_at_spiderdesigns.com on 05/06/2003
On Mon, 05 May 2003 23:45:38 +0200, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
Roy Horton wrote:
> CVS-030503
Weird indeed. I just tried, and the build seems incorrect. Maybe
Sourceforge was down when the automatic build script tried to check
out
the files?
Linus