Subject: ANNOUNCE: new talkbox builds: player/recorder/fm-recorder

ANNOUNCE: new talkbox builds: player/recorder/fm-recorder

From: ds2list <ds2list_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 19:13:48 -0700

Talkbox now builds for the Player, Recorder, and the FM Recorder.

You can now download the latest images for all of these here:

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/gsudindranath/

I don't own an JB Studio or an FM Recorder, so I can't test those
builds, but if someone else can, that would be appreciated. The
Studio build should have the playback of thumbnail but not the
recording features.

Also, for recording thumbnails, I would turn up the disk spindown
timeout sufficiently so that there is not as much latency when
starting to record.

Does anyone know how to do the scrolling text that appears in
the browsing screen or on an MP3 screen. I'd like to make the
directory name scroll in the thumbnail record confirmation screen.

I'm working to get a patch to CVS available soon.

As always, feedback appreciated.

-danan