Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: new talkbox builds: player/recorder/fm-recorder

Re: ANNOUNCE: new talkbox builds: player/recorder/fm-recorder

From: ajf <ajf_at_midmaine.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 08:23:12 -0400

"Speaking" keypresses would be wonderful, even just generic names like
"Play", "Left", "Up", "F1" , and so on. Speaking the functional command or
menu (!) names in context would be truly awesome.

I used Talkbox quite a bit over the weekend, and I have a small suggestion.
The .dirname file in each directory changes the track number and track count
as reported on the WPS screen. It would be really nice if .dirname.mp3 (and
perhaps other reserved file names?) were not included in the track count.