Subject: Bookmarking - possible error?

Bookmarking - possible error?

From: Jonah, Jim <Jim.Jonah_at_compuware.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 16:27:48 -0400

On my JukeBox Studio 20, selecting Menu->General
Settings->Bookmarking->Maintain a list of Bookmarks?.

When I select that option the first line of text lists the option title
"Maintain a list of bookmarks?". The second line of text displays garbage
characters. Is this correct behaviour?

BTW, I enabled bookmarking by using the patch from
www.samuraipanda.com/bookmarking-20.zip on the source code from
rockbox-daily-20030508.tar.gz. and compiling it on win2k using the cygwin
environment distributed on the rockbox web site.

Thanks!

Jim

Jim Jonah
Compuware
248.737.7700
ext. 10028

"Real programmers don't comment!
It was hard to write, It should be hard to read!"
      -Unknown

and then destroy it.