Subject: RE: File Sorting

RE: File Sorting

From: Gonz <gonzini_at_freenet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 23:25:07 +0100

HI All, i did notice that a playlist will be at the bottom of a directory
with mp3's in it, and like jim i had got into the habit of cursor down to
get at it at the bottom of the list.Just wondered if it would be possible to
have this as a function in the file sorting menu.Also to just be able to
select 'see' playlist too.
Cheers for all the responses, l'll try out some of your ideas...
Gonz