Subject: Re: File Sorting

Re: File Sorting

From: Hardeep Sidhu <hardeeps_at_pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 16:22:19 -0700

I didn't see this mentioned in any of the responses: If you only want to
see playlists you can use General Settings->File View->Show Files->Playlists
(also available on F2 quick screen on recorders).

In answer to your question, it wouldn't be too hard to have playlists show
at the top (this is how directories are displayed currently)... post it as
a feature request if the show files option is insufficient.

-Hardeep