Subject: RE: Lurker speaks out

RE: Lurker speaks out

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 04:35:34 -0400

Hi.
        Sorry about the sourceforge URLs not functioning. For some
reason, this is the second time an URL I've pasted in from SF doesn't
work for the recipient. In any case, try
        http://www.samuraipanda.com/bookmarks-20030409.zip
        For a compiled binary copy. I've downloaded it, and it has the
compilation for the recorder, as well as the documentation on how to use
the function.
        Aman