Subject: Re: Dynamic Menus?

Re: Dynamic Menus?

From: Brian King <brking_at_charter.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 18:25:08 -0500

This is essentially what the .rockbox browsing patch does. AFAIK, it
hasn't made it into cvs yet. I think I remember hearing Dan say he would
like it merged, but wanted to reduce the RAM useage a bit first. The
second part isn't implemented, but I did write a playlist only shuffle
mode patch which I use to more or less accomplish what you are asking for.

-Brian