Subject: RE: Problem with different charger (not in FAQ)

RE: Problem with different charger (not in FAQ)

From: Tjerk Schuringa <regenpak_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 09:14:06 -0700 (PDT)

Looks like the charger voltage drops below an acceptable value. The AJB needs
at least 9 volts to charge properly, anything lower than that upsets the
circuitry inside. I use an old Nokkia cellfone charger that puts out 10 volts
at 0.7 A and it works flawlessly on my AJB6. The Archos wall wart puts out 12
volts or so but is not regulated, not that it matters...

T.J.