Subject: Re: Jukebox not booting (3 days after rockbox)

Re: Jukebox not booting (3 days after rockbox)

From: Sebastien DELECRAZ <delecraz_at_univ-perp.fr>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 01:50:25 +0200

>> Before I start disassembling my Archos Jukebox recorder 20Gb,
>
>Does it work correctly when connected via USB to a computer?
>
>Linus

No, same situation: LCD OFF, green Light ON, Disk spinning.
(Windows freeze for few seconds and then back to normal without any drive
mounted).

When I started to notice the problem I did try at the same time with the USB
connection and the result was the same:
1st the Archos did not boot but the LCD was ON,
Then even LCD did not power ON.

But the ON & OFF buttons do work perfectly. ;-)

Thanks,
SEb.