Subject: Re: Jukebox not booting (3 days after rockbox)

Re: Jukebox not booting (3 days after rockbox)

From: Jean Boullier <jean.boullier_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 04:14:43 +0200

If I were you I would not touch a screwdriver before being able to test
with the AC adaptor plugged in (I know you have none right now). What
you can try in the meantime is to check if the batteries are correctly
in place and if contacts are fine. Long ago (much before rockbox!...) I
had problems with my JBR 6GB which were due to poor connections in the
battery case (one spring has been bent a little at the plant). If I
remember well I did not even get anything on the screen then...

Cheers. Jean.