Subject: RE: Jukebox not booting (3 days after rockbox)

RE: Jukebox not booting (3 days after rockbox)

From: Matthew P. OReilly <moreilly_at_moreilly.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 23:28:17 -0400

Just a few thoughts:

1) b/c you already sent it in once, Archos may agree to fix it again, since
this problem *could* be related to the first problem (unless they sent you a
completely new unit, like they have for some of us)
2) since the warranty only expired two weeks ago, you might be able to talk
them into it. (You *could* play harder and say, "well, I had to send it
back already once, and I didn't have it for that time, so I don't think that
time period should count against my warranty", or something like that)
3) I can't think of a third. ;-)

Hope that helps,
Matt