Subject: Re: bug: playing back long recordings

Re: bug: playing back long recordings

From: Martin Borus <martin_at_borus.de>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 11:22:55 +0200

Am 18 May 2003 um 7:20 hat Jean Boullier geschrieben:

> Hey, it looks like you will need a new rockbox recording option :
> "Create a new file every xxx minutes" or something similar... 8-)

I did ask for something like a "create a new file every day" to enable
 full week recordings a while ago.. :)

Anyway, during recording the VBR-info still would be wrong.
So for this problem it wouldn't help because I just want to be able to
play a recording with the VBR info beeing ignored.