Subject: RE: Archos build quality......

RE: Archos build quality......

From: Stephen Ball <rockbox_at_invisionfilemanager.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 21:53:49 +0100

My FM Recorder 20 had a problem after the first month, battery or hard
drive problem, can't remember which. But I returned it, got a new one
and it works great

I got it when they first came out, that was something I noticed when I
got the replacement, it was slightly different both firmware and some of
the printing on the case

I still use it all the time its great

Stephen Ball

Invision Power Services