Subject: Return To Playlist, Buffer level

Return To Playlist, Buffer level

From: Brian <GCRockboxer13_at_columbus.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 06:51:08 -0400

How about a return to playlist option? Like the Archos firmware does:

Now playing song #100 of 900.
Start play on a different song
When that song finishes or the >> button is pressed, return to the playlist,
song #101

Something like that. Maybe other things could be added, like, return to the
playlist only if the song selected is a part of the playlist.

----
On a completely different note, in my Info section, I only have 1.279MB
buffer.  This number used to be 1.799 or so, i think.  Is there anything
wrong here?
Thanks,
Brian