Subject: Archos Studio Fast Forwarding Problem

Archos Studio Fast Forwarding Problem

From: Tom Izzo <izzo1701_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 21:23:48 -0400

Hello. I am using an Archos Studio 20 Player, with RockBox Version 2.0. I just started to expereince a problem with long mp3 files. I usually load onto my Archos mp3 recordings of the Howard Stern show, which are about 60 minutes long each at 56kbps, 30 megs each. When I attempt to fast forward, and land on the time I want, the red light comes on, and the player locks up for about 20 seconds. After which, it just skips ahead to the next track. I have checked the hard disc, and it is Ok. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.