Subject: Re: KeyLock?

Re: KeyLock?

From: Jean Boullier <jean.boullier_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 20:16:09 +0200

  Sparks wrote:

>I cant seem to get my FM Recorder to keylock while recording - is this
>normal? - if so, why!

This is normal because, in the current implementation, key locking can
be activated only from the WPS.

>Having a keylock while [secret] reecording (in a pocket for example) would
>be a huge help (well it would be to me anyway!)

Personally I think you are right but, if there is a consensus on this
point, a design change and a rework of the code will be necessary.

>Any thoughts??

I answer you only because I begin to know the (standard) JBR operation
quite well and because you have not had an "official" answer from the
developers team yet.
But I do not know how big a change that would be in terms of both design
and code rework.

Cheers. Jean B.