Subject: Re[2]: rockbox "promotion"

Re[2]: rockbox "promotion"

From: Eric Linenberg <elinenbe_at_umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 11:11:50 -0400

People feel proud of the project and are excited that their jukebox
has gone from a piece of junk (software-wise) to an lean mean music
machine.

I tell everyone I see with an Archos jukebox about Rockbox because of
this: http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/features.html

Also, the fact that a while back there was a list of "rockbox dreams"
and now most of those dreams have been implemented makes many people
just feel good about the project.