Rockbox mail archiveSubject: New Bookmark Release - 05-26-2003
New Bookmark Release - 05-26-2003
From: Benjamin <mailinglists_at_samuraipanda.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 09:02:58 -0800
Well it's been a while since the last release of the bookmarking patch, so I
figure I should do another. Also, thanks to Henrik for his excellent
additions to the code.
You can download the latest version at:
I've also uploaded the latest diff to sourceforge at:
Also, the original Rockbox 2.0 release is still available at
Here are the changes
01. Audio now pauses when user is prompted for auto-bookmark 02. Auto-load
menu should no longer automatically auto-load if
the play button is held for an extended period.
03. Added Henrik's "Unique Only" code. With "Unique only" set
in "Maintain a List of Recent Bookmarks?" only one bookmark
is kept for each file.
04. Added Henrik's "Recent Only" code. With "Recent only" set in
"Bookmark on Stop" bookmarks are saved only MRB file.
05. Now using fprintf when saving configurations to a file.
06. Updated to 2003-05-26 of CVS
Also take a look at the bookmarks.txt included in the zip for known issues.
These builds do not have the demos or games in them to save my server space.
As always, if you have any bugs or suggestions, send me a message at
rockbox_dev <at> samuraipanda <dot> com.
Received on 2003-05-27