Rockbox mail archiveSubject: A few questions on the Studio/Player specifics
A few questions on the Studio/Player specifics
From: Jean Boullier <jean.boullier_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 11:55:30 +0200
I have started building a Studio/Player version of my Quick Help but I do not have one (I am a JBR6 guy), therefore I need to ask a few questions to Studio owners (or to those who programmed it):
1. I presume switching off is achieved by holding the STOP key, right or wrong?
2. For key locking the manual says MENU+DOWN that I assume to be MENU+STOP since the down concept does not exist for the Player?
3. When keys are locked is the STOP key always active as for the OFF key of the Recorder?
4. In the File Menu the manual shows Queue and Rename options. Are Delete and eventually VBRFix available too?
5. Does "Create Directory Tree Playlists" works the same as for the Recorders?
6. Does the patched Rockbox for Bookmarks works the same as for the Recorders?
7. Any other tricky question(s) that I should have asked? 8-)
Thank you in advance for your help. Jean.
Received on 2003-06-11