Subject: Re: BATTERY-FAQ and the FM

Re: BATTERY-FAQ and the FM

From: Mike Holden <rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:26:12 +0100 (BST)

Nix said:
> not-21. What happened to Mike Holden's battery patch? (IIRC it was
> Mike's work, but I can't find *any* references to it on his Rockbox
> patches page or anywhere else, for that matter. Perhaps I'm just
> hallucinating and there was really no patch after all... ;) )

It's still there at http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox/ !!! Were you
looking at my earlier page on uklinux.net perhaps? That one is pretty much
obsolete now, and not been updated for a while, however you may perhaps
have bookmarked it?

I have been away from my own computer quite a lot recently, so
consequently this has been "on the back burner". I've been able to access
this mailing list due to the wonders of modern technology however ;-)

But now I'm back, and hope to have another version available soon. Watch
this space!

--
Mike Holden
Rockbox page: http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox