Subject: Re: BATTERY-FAQ and the FM

Re: BATTERY-FAQ and the FM

From: Nix <nix_at_esperi.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 00:17:27 +0100

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Mike Holden spake:
> Nix said:
>> not-21. What happened to Mike Holden's battery patch? (IIRC it was
>> Mike's work, but I can't find *any* references to it on his Rockbox
>> patches page or anywhere else, for that matter. Perhaps I'm just
>> hallucinating and there was really no patch after all... ;) )
>
> It's still there at http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox/ !!! Were you
> looking at my earlier page on uklinux.net perhaps? That one is pretty much
> obsolete now, and not been updated for a while, however you may perhaps
> have bookmarked it?

No, but that's all Google knows about :(

> I have been away from my own computer quite a lot recently, so
> consequently this has been "on the back burner". I've been able to access
> this mailing list due to the wonders of modern technology however ;-)

Possible update, catering for recent clashes in status.c (not all code
paths tested as I can't plug my FMR into the power and the USB at once):

> But now I'm back, and hope to have another version available soon. Watch
> this space!

It's still a space. It's still there. ;)

--
`It is an unfortunate coincidence that the date locarchive.h was
 written (in hex) matches Ritchie's birthday (in octal).'