Subject: 2 disks in rockbox

2 disks in rockbox

From: Gizz <gizz_at_online.fr>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 03:49:46 +0200

Hi !

I've got a player 6GB

I wondered if it could be technically possible to put 2 hdd on the same ATA
bus.

I mean, by using some kind of IDE Master/Slave mechanism, or by adding some
chip select decoding logic.

If yes, would it be hard to modify Rockbox to access/transfer data from/to the
second disk ??

My goal would be to put a CF hdd with a CF<=>IDE adapter, to be able bring my
archos with my digital camera during holidays and backup CF on it

Thanks by advance to FAT/ATA rockbox gurus and don't blame me if this question
is stupid/has already been FAQ'ed

gizz