dev builds
themes manual
device status forums
mailing lists
IRC bugs
dev guide

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: USB[HP] to USB[Normal] plug ?

USB[HP] to USB[Normal] plug ?

From: Sa'ad SAEED <>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 03:26:05 -0700 (PDT)

The usb cable that comes from Archos is a normal one
with both ends the same.
Sometiems, scanners and cameras use a different kind
of USB cable that is either blocky on one side or very
I ask this because whenever i go someone's house and
show them my baby, i want to be able to connect to
their PC soemtimes, and unless i have the usb cable i
cant... while most of them have HP printers with the
blocky usb cable. I was wondering if there is a plug
in the market which can be out onto the blocky side of
the USB and be converted into the normal one?
If such a thing exists, it would be mini like the
green USB to PS2 converters u get with new mice these days.


Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to Outlook(TM).
Received on 2003-07-01

Page template was last modified "Tue Sep 7 00:00:02 2021" The Rockbox Crew -- Privacy Policy