Rockbox mail archiveSubject: Dynamic playlists
From: Hardeep Sidhu <hardeeps_at_pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 17:52:14 -0700 (PDT)
The dynamic playlist code has been added to CVS.
ON+PLAY->Playlist on a track, directory or playlist from the file browser will
provide you the following options:
1. Insert - Add track(s) to playlist. If no other tracks have been inserted
then the selected will be added immediately after current playing track,
otherwise they will be added to end of insertion list.
2. Insert first - Add track(s) immediately after current playing track, no
matter what else has been inserted.
3. Insert last - Add track(s) to end of playlist.
4. Queue - Queue is the same as Insert except queued tracks are deleted
immediately after they've been played. Also, queued tracks are not saved to
the playlist (see below).
5. Queue first - Queue track(s) immediately after current playing track.
6. Queue last - Queue track(s) at end of playlist.
Note: You can Insert a track or directory even if nothing is currently
playing. In this case, a new playlist is created with only the selected
tracks and then play is started.
There are also some playlist options available in Menu->Playlist Options:
1. Create Playlist - Same as before, just moved from main menu.
2. Save Dynamic Playlist - Save the current dynamic playlist, excluding queued
tracks, to the specified file. If no path is provided then playlist is saved
to current directory.
3. Recursively Insert Directories - If set to Yes then, when you insert/queue
a directory, all subdirectories will also be inserted.
The dynamic playlist is saved so resume will restore it exactly as before
Received on 2003-07-02
Page was last modified "Sat May 23 08:12:40 2020" The Rockbox Crew