Subject: rockbox + recorder 20 = screwed up screen contrast

rockbox + recorder 20 = screwed up screen contrast

From: M <maleemi_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 14:07:58 -0400

I installed rockbox 2.0 on my Recorder 20 following the instructions on the website. Now when I start the Recorder the screen is very dark, so dark that I can't read the menus although I can sort of see them.

Does anyone have any idea of what's happening? If the screen contrast setting is screwed up I have no way to fix it because the screen is so dark that I can't read the menus.