Subject: Re: IRC page on the web site

Re: IRC page on the web site

From: Mark Bright <Mark.Bright_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 17:08:27 +0100

On my XP machine :
IE 6 (SP2) - The Page Cannot Be Displayed
Mozilla 1.5a - irc is Not a Registered Protocol (Dialog Box)
Opera 7.11 - The address type is unknown or unsupported (Dialog Box)

So I would also ask "Out of curiosity, which browser DOES support IRC?", and
add "is the reason for failure Platform Related, or missing Configuration?"

Mark