Subject: OT Re: rm to mp3

OT Re: rm to mp3

From: Martin Borus <martin_at_borus.de>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:43:06 +0200

rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se schrieb am 07.07.03 11:58:34:

> Hi,
>
> I'm currently practising a few songs of which I only have a .rm file
> to guide. Is there an easy way to convert these files to mp3?
>
> -- Johan

If you want to do it in faster-than-real-time have a look at
eo-video. ("http://www.eo-video.com/", $35, 30 days trial available)

It's made for video, but can also be misused as an audio tool.
Export format is wav, you'll have to do the wav-mp3 later.
Very useful if you want to convert larger real media collections
in batch jobs.

Otherwise you can just play them and capture the output with a
direct-to-mp3 recorder tool like the freeware "messer".

Martin
Sie stehen auf POP3? Dann versenden Sie mit WEB.DE FreeMail Ihre SMS
aus Outlook oder Netscape! http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021178