Subject: Resume without rebooting

Resume without rebooting

From: Henrik Backe <backe_at_swipnet.se>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 14:25:16 +0200

Hi all,

A few persons on the list has asked about how to resume without rebooting.
The answer has been to use Ben's excellent bookmark patch or wait for Ben's
excellent bookmark patch. Now you have a third option, try my small resume
patch.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=767082&group_id=44306&atid=439120

I'm using the bookmark patch and had really no need of access to resume from
the menus, but then I read Henri's message
http://rockbox.haxx.se/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2003-07/0118.shtml and
thought he had an good idea on where to access the resume function.
My patch simply calls the start_resume function if trying to access the WPS
screen
and no MP3 is playing.

Access to the resume function could be added to the settings menu also but
assuming
that the bookmark patch will be merged to the CVS it would be rather
redundant.

Now all you single threaded guys like me who can't walk and listen to music
(or play Tetris and listen to music) at the same time, has yet another patch
to apply.

..../Henrik