Subject: Re: WARNING: possible virus on this list

Re: WARNING: possible virus on this list

From: Bradley M Alexander <storm_at_tux.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 18:06:24 -0400

It is entirely possible that nobody on the list is infected. sobig.E does
address spoofing. I have gotten several hate mails from people around the
world telling me to stop sending them infected files...Even though my
workstation and the two upstream mail servers (one of which is in my
basement) are all running Linux. Go figure.

--
--Brad
Bradley M. Alexander                |