Subject: Re: FM Recorder charger specs & USB problem

Re: FM Recorder charger specs & USB problem

From: eXus <exus_at_online.fr>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 20:13:31 +0200

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 13:58:39 -0400, TP Diffenbach <rockbox_at_diffenbach.org>
wrote:

> If in fact Linus is correct, and if you cannot return your FM, I /might/
> (depending on certain contigencies) be willing to buy the broken unit for
> a /small/ sum of money.

I don't know, since for now I can't prove it's really dead... And I bought
it 300, so tell me how much u'r ready to pay for it... (I'll be able to
identify how deep the problem is tomorrow, cause I'll take all my testing
tools, yet I don't know if batteries are dead or not, and if charging with
another charger might solve something)

eXus