Subject: RE: Reflashing

RE: Reflashing

From: Tim Elliott <telliott_at_sigecom.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 16:17:43 -0500

I was thinking the same thing till I realized that most warranty repair
is requested because the unit stopped working, thus we would be unable
to flash anything. I guess there's a chance warranty repair could be
needed for an incorrectly working unit and we would be able to change
the firmware back.

My 1 year warranty is up in August anyway and I've been itching to open
my AJB R20 to see how hard it would be to upgrade the HD.

Tim