Subject: minor problem after Flash :)

minor problem after Flash :)

From: DarkAngel <DarkAngel_at_omega.dnsalias.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 20:14:11 +0200

First thanx to you all for the great work :)
My AJBR20 is now a RockBoxJukeBoxRecorder !!
I've burned my charging module on it a few months ago (my little brother had
fun with my charger and reverse the signal to "negative center" ! grrr)
then I bought a battery charger and 8 battery to use it...
here is my trouble with flashing : the Debug / view Runtime option doesn't
works anymore (keep growing :) )
well, this was just to say something :) lol

everything works fine....

        Stéphane (http://omega.dnsalias.org/RockBox)

PS : sorry for my poor english :)