Subject: Re: Flash Games question...

Re: Flash Games question...

From: F. Andres <planet77_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 22:26:27 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Trondson-Clinger" <etc_at_um-hi.com>
To: <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 9:45 PM

> >> Why do you need to have *any* mp3s in the root dir? I have only 1
file
> >> (ajbrec.ajz, and that can go away once I've flashed my recorder),
and
> >> four folders - Music Files, Playlists, ID3 (permits ipod-like
browsing
> >> by ID3 tag data),
>
> > How do you do this with 'browsing the ID tags'? Is this a plugin
or is
> > it already in firmware?
>
> I'm guessing he's using ID3Browse. Basically, it creates playlists
based on
> the ID3 tags.
>
> http://shanebrinkmandavis.com/homepage/ID3Browse/

Thanks, I just downloaded the programm and the gui for windows, and
it's a real helpful programm. If we could now have the function that
rockbox shuffles all directorys and does a real complete random play
everything would be even more perfect. I would really like to know
what the Archos people think about rockboxx, perhaps some of the
Rockboxx inventors/developers should contact them and ask them to put
the Rockboxx Software on every Archos they sell. OK, that's a joke,
but the archos people have to be ashamed of having developed such a
'boring' software, especially if you think about what they could have
done. But perhaps they were under pressure and had no time.. Who
cares, I am having the best software on my AJB20.

F. Andres