Subject: Re: Feature request: Virtual Playlists

Re: Feature request: Virtual Playlists

From: Chris Holt <amiga2k_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 10:35:43 -0500

Johan Vromans wrote:

>> I would rather advise you to use mp3DirectCut in your PC
>
> I hate it when people assume that every PC is running Windows.

Why are you assuming that he is assuming that? :-)

But seriously, it appears to be a recommendation, based on what he is
using, and I think we should give *NIX, MAC, Amiga, Atari, Osbourne,
etc. users credit enough that they can recognize that they need to find
similar software for their platform, or ask for another recommendation.

So, anyone know of an MP3 splitter for PalmOS? ;-)

Chris