Subject: another lamer question for the pros, this time about uclpack

another lamer question for the pros, this time about uclpack

From: svante t <svante_at_demonbox.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 23:05:10 +0200

Hey folks,
heres another one of those stupid questions maybe, but at least its
not in any FAQ, I promise!

I've installed uclpack, tried lots of times, make distclean and tried
again, but I just cant find any binaries named uclpack except the
example files, and Ive looked in /usr/local/bin/ where the docs says
it should be. Ive also tried configure with --prefix= in a dir of my
choice but, nope, no binaries there...
make should result in a binary called uclpack I presume?

ps. The make install runs without errors.

/Svante