Subject: Re: Flash Games question...

Re: Flash Games question...

From: DarkAngel <DarkAngel_at_omega.dnsalias.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 01:12:41 +0200

this is a strange thing ;)
USB has been corrected (transfert perfectly works in USB2.0 !)
and boot in 5 secs (with resume) on the build 030713
I have a RBJBR20 (RockBoxJukeBoxRecorder)
Maybe I'm lucky... but I'm not sure 2 secs is a big trouble if the boot is
"clean" with no *ata panic error* ...
    Stéphane (Beginner in the RockBox world :))

http://omega.dnsalias.org/RockBox for daily builds of the .ucl file :)