Subject: Re: First red LED death

Re: First red LED death

From: List <list__at_libero.it>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:56:21 +0200

Me too!
Exactly what happened to me this Friday, after having flashed my AJBR6 a few
days before.
I can add that it happens only when I move. I've travelled by train for 1,5h
and nothing happened. At the station, while walking away, it happened a few
times. I then set Antiskip to 10 secs but no better.
Before flashing, I have never had such problem.
Thank u for the great work!
Claudio

P.S. I used firmware founded in the flashing zip and my archos is unmod'd.