Subject: Re: Re: Flashing my FM killed it :(

Re: Re: Flashing my FM killed it :(

From: Dr. Joel Blaiberg <joel.blaiberg_at_verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:31:40 -0400

Ditto for me (sometimes). FM Recorder HW info:
Rom: 2.00
Mask: 0x0304
ATA: 0x200
Flash: M=BF D=D6

Other small problems I've noticed:
1. F1 no longer brings up Settings menu in WPS screen
2. Info screen does not show correct amount of space left on HD (mine currently shows 15.7GB while I'm sure this should be around 7GB - I'm at work at the moment and do not have my USB cable with me to double-check!)
Other than this everything else works perfectly (so far!) and is far better than the Archos firmware :-)

Joel