Subject: Changing Directory Limit

Changing Directory Limit

From: Alan Nisbet <alan.nisbet_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:50:14 +0100

Hi
I'm new to this and just discovered Rockbox and updated my Jukebox 6000 to Rockbox 2.0 which is a massive improvement on Archos's effort.
Anyway i am lovin it so far but need to increase the directory limit from 400 to at least 900. I read that the limit is now configurable but I have no clue as to what software I need to view or change the code or which lines I need to change. The change is needed as my files are all in one folder and currently with the limit I can only access half of them Any help would be appreciated Thanks

-Nizz