RE: Forum vs. Mailinglist

From: Wesley T. Scott <TScott_at_uwyo.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:35:44 -0600

I would find a forum useful as well and would use it in addition to and
possibly instead of this list. Another solution would be for this list
to include the same word or phrase, [Rockbox]- for example, in the
subject of all mailings from this list. That way people who wanted to
manage messages a little better could do so with a filter on their
inbox.

Troy Scott