Subject: Empty Battery, Won't Start - Using ROMbox on FM Recorder

Empty Battery, Won't Start - Using ROMbox on FM Recorder

From: Lou Weintraub <lou.w_at_rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:24:35 -0400

I was using the original FM rombox build on the FM Recorder.

I left my FM Recorder plugged into my USB overnight and now the Jukebox will
not turn on.

I have tried plugging in the Charger, and no light turns on. (Neither LED
not screen)

I have tried holding F1 While plugging in the charger, and no light turns
on.

When I plug in the charger and hold the unit up to my ear, I hear a very
faint buzzing but that is it.

Is my FM recorder dead? Is there any way to charge the battery?

Lou