Subject: Re: Charging screen, Re: An other battery issue with flashed rockbox

Re: Charging screen, Re: An other battery issue with flashed rockbox

From: Mike Holden <rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 12:26:12 +0100 (BST)

Johan Vromans said:
> "Mike Holden" <rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net> writes:
>
>> New version uploaded, which builds against current CVS. The patch is
>> not fully complete, but does most of what I am planning to do with it.
>
> To help you finding bugs, could you give a short recap of what the
> patched version exactly should do?
>
> For example, I'm currently looking at an animated battery (i.e.,
> charging) plus a plug icon that gives a short flash every second...

As I said when I posted to say I'd updated the code a day or 2 ago, I'm
still working on it! I only posted an updated version because it was
mentioned that someone wanted to look at my code for some other work they
were doing. I've done about 3/4 of the features that need to go in there.

The idea is that the battery level indicator will always stay in the mode
you choose (numeric or graphic) and the plug icon will be either solid,
flashing or not present to show charging state. I haven't done all of this
yet though!

I will be posting up a completed version when I have fininshed it though!
In the meantime I would suggest you save yourself some time and desist
from testing until it is complete!

--
Mike Holden
Rockbox page: http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox