Subject: OT: Virus Scanning

OT: Virus Scanning

From: Nathan Gray <sanguination_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 15:32:53 -0700

Well there's a decent product out there that is free for personal use.
Available at Avast.com
I use it instead of macafee or norton because it does the same job and is
free. Even if you don't use anything to clean up executables after
infection, having virus scanning software always installed is helpful so
those crazy trojans and viriii don't run too far amok.

Anyway - my 3 cents.

Nathan

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>