Subject: Re: Flashing the FM Recorder and USB Charging

Re: Flashing the FM Recorder and USB Charging

From: Mike Holden <rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:07:15 +0100 (BST)

rockbox said:
> Before I go ahead and flash my Jukebox FM Recorder, I was wondering if
> replacing the ROM affects the USB charging capability??? I've charged
> my FM Recorder via the USB cable before and don't want to lose this
> functionality. Have any of you that has flashed notice this feature
> affected?

Works for me. If I go into Debug->View battery, and then plug my USB cable
in, the external power goes from 0.00V (or thereabouts, soometimes as high
as 0.04V) to around 3.5-4.0 V. This varies depending on the current
battery charge of course.

--
Mike Holden
Rockbox page: http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox