Subject: Re: backlight turns on and off....

Re: backlight turns on and off....

From: <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:30:28 +0200 (MEST)

> I boot the box (latest build), the box turns its lights on, I press
> continue and the box turns it off after 60 seconds. Or not. Or turns it on
> after 3 minutes and does not turn it off.

Are you talking about the charging screen? That one gives light when it
actually puts energy in the cells, which may be intermittant. Just like an
electric stove or iron. I thought this would be a good quick indication on how the
charging goes, when you have it charging under the table, at the other side
of the room, etc.

Jörg