Subject: battery issues on startup/daily build archives?

battery issues on startup/daily build archives?

From: <ransomiles_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:26:40 -0400 (GMT)

Hi all,

I've noticed while running daily builds from approx. 7/10 and later that my FM unit (despite being fully charged) has difficulty powering up. Initially I felt this was a hardware issue since I had noticed the contacts being slightly bent while upgrading the hard disk, but after opening it up and cleaning and straigntening the contacts there was no change. Recently I've installed 2.0 and all has been just fine with the battery.

Could this be related to all of the inits being performed for flashed units?

Also, is there an archive of daily builds circa 6/30 where I can use all the great post-2.0 features?

Thanks for rockbox.