Subject: Re: I dont think the flashing tool should be a plugin..

Re: I dont think the flashing tool should be a plugin..

From: scott <die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:55:59 -0700 (PDT)

--- Chris Holt <amiga2k_at_cox.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:37:22 -0700 (PDT), scott wrote:
>
> >> But if you don't capitalize PITA, doesn't it become a Mediterranean
> >> flat bread? -))
> >>

> >> Chris
> >>

> > maybe i was stating my opinion on mediterranean flat bread! ever think
> > of that?! :-þ
> >

> > -scott
>
> Well it is a bit coarse, but that really makes me wonder what you are
> using it for! ;-)
>
> Chris

hehe, its an unrelated quote, but for some reason that made me think of it.

"It's all about taking an electronic device and turning it into something totally unrecognizable
that does something totally different. For example, I modded my Xbox to play Commodore 64 games,
my digital clock to be a sundial, my microwave to be an anti-salesman irradiation device, and my
toaster to be a sexual aid."

www.bash.org

-scott