Subject: Win32 simulator text bugs

Win32 simulator text bugs

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 15:14:08 +0200

Since Hardeep fixed our automated win32 sim builds, the bleeding edge builds now work and I've tested it for the first time.

I found some small graphic bugs that make the win32 sim look worse than the x11 sim and the real firmware. I put some notes here: http://rockbox.haxx.se/test/uifontbug.html

On the player simulator, the differences are even more noticable.

Since I don't have a debugger for win32, it's quite difficult for me to debug this problem. I would appreciate help with this from win32 developers.

Also, since the win32 simulator uses a scanned graphics of the recorder it would be good to use a player image for the player simulator. Otherwise the button assignments become very confusing...

I'm leaving for another week's holiday later today so I won't respond (much) to mails for a while.

--
Björn